One of the tasks on the spring to do list at the Just One Donna household was a deep cleaning and overall sprucing up of our master bathroom. My to do list was a long one.
|My Deconstructed Shower|
- Replace the overhead fan/light
- Refinish the bathroom cabinets
- Touch up the wall paint
- Repaint the ceiling
- Deep clean and refresh the shower
- Update window treatment
- Replace the bathroom mats
- Add crown molding
- Add updated decorative touches
The good news is that once the shower was put back together it was sparkling, and that was a great starting baseline to begin trying the new Wet & Forget Shower product.
|Wet & Forget Shower|
Wet & Forget Shower is easy to use. You just spray it on the walls, doors and fixtures of your shower once a week. Let it dry and then rinse the next time you shower. How hard is that? I admit I added a step to the process by spreading the Wet & Forget with a damp sponge. I feel I get better, even coverage than with just the spray nozzle. After six weeks of only using the Wet & Forget Shower for my cleanser my shower is still sparkling clean and I am ready to assemble my list of pros and cons related to Wet & Forget Shower.
The Wet & Forget Shower Pros
- Wet & Forget Shower is easy to use.
- It takes very little time to apply Wet & Forget Shower
- Wet & Forget Shower has a very light, non-chemical odor.
- One purchase lasts for 12 weeks
- It works
- Wet & Forget Shower is not cheap. It is available online for about $16.00 or through the Wet & Forget site for $19.99 for a 12 week supply. I priced Wet & Forget Shower at a local Ace Hardware store for $21.99.
For me, the pros far outweigh the price related con. Cleaning the shower is one of my least favorite homekeeping activities. In my experience Wet & Forget Shower is an easy to use, effective product that significantly reduces the effort required to keep the shower shining. I'll be keeping my eyes open for a Wet & Forget sale so I can stock up.
What about that to do list? Well, there is still work to be done. Four of the nine tasks are complete, and the rest of the tasks are in various stages of progress.
Thanks to Wet & Forget Shower I'm able to spend more time on my master bathroom to do list and less time cleaning the shower. If keeping your shower clean is a never ending chore you may want to try new Wet & Forget Shower. It works for me.
I received one 12 week sample of the product to try before writing this review.