|Chicken with Mushrooms and Peas|
Serve it with rice and a side salad for a dinner that is sure to please the pickiest eaters in your family.
Chicken with Mushrooms and Peas
|Chicken with Mushrooms and Peas Ingredients|
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced baby Portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a small bowl. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture to cover. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Brown both sides of the chicken and remove from the pan.
|Brown the Chicken Breasts|
|Add the Frozen Peas|
Get the printable Chicken with Mushrooms and Peas recipe.