|Chicken Marsala Ravioli with Artichoke Hearts|
Chicken Marsala Ravioli with Artichoke Hearts
|The Chicken Marsala Ravioli and Artichoke Hearts Ingredients|
- 2 packages Buitoni Chicken Marsala Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into ribbons
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup butter, cold and cut into chunks
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- extra chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Bring a large pot of water to a boil for cooking the pasta. Cook the raviolis according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large pan, heat the 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add the onion, mushrooms, red pepper and prosciutto, cooking until the onion is translucent and the pepper has softened, about 5 minutes.
|Cook the Vegetables until Tender|
Add the artichoke hearts, the Marsala wine and the chicken stock. Continue cooking until the liquid reduces by half, about 5 minutes more. Reduce the heat and add the cold chunks of butter and the parsley. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
|Make the Marsala Sauce|
Scoop the raviolis from the pot into the pan with the sauce. Coat the raviolis with the sauce and serve, dividing the sauce and vegetables evenly among the servings.
My family loved this dish and would like to see it added to our menu rotation. This recipe can also be made with boneless chicken breasts instead of the raviolis, but if you live in New England Buitoni's packaged raviolis make it oh, so easy to prepare this delicious dinner. Get the printable Chicken Marsala Ravioli recipe by clicking the link.
This post was sponsored by Buitoni, who provided coupons to allow me to try their pasta for free.