1. My garden looks pathetic. Yes, pathetic. That is all.
2. It is dark by 7:30 pm. It depresses me.
3. I bought candles at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I always buy candles in the fall. It's a thing. With scents like acorn and fig, sweet cinnamon pumpkin and creamy pumpkin, who can resist? I dare you to try.
4. I went shopping to scout out the fall styles. It's a habit. I blame it on back to school shopping all those many years ago, but I still get the urge every September to go shopping. Tell me you do, too. Please.
5. Nature is putting out signs of fall. I snapped these pictures on a walk this past week.
Isn't the color of these berries beautiful?
And look how vibrant these berries are.
And finally, don't you want to just reach out and touch these beauties?
Take a walk this weekend to enjoy the transition to fall. It is a feast for the eyes.