What will I do? Can I actually look at my daily horoscope and remember I am no longer a Cancer, but am now a Gemini? Does it mean I have been living a lie all these years believing I was influenced by the sign of the crab? Oh my!
Here's how the zodiac signs are now aligned:
- Capricorn is now January 20 to February 16
- Aquarius is now February 16 to March 11
- Pices is now March 11 to April 18
- Aries is now April 18 to May 13
- Taurus is now May 13 to June 21
- Gemini is now June 21 to July 20
- Cancer is now July 20 to August 10
- Leo is now August 10 to September 16
- Virgo is now September 16 to October 30
- Libra is now October 30 to November 23
- Scorpio is now November 23 to November 29
- Ophiuchus (New!) is from November 29 to December 17
- Sagittarius is now December 17 to January 20
Ophiuchus? Where did that come from? How do I pronounce Ophiuchus?
Oh well, I'll adjust. We'll all adjust.
I'll just check my new Gemini horoscope and see what today will bring...
"You could feel inspired to take a risk and set off in a new direction now. Do not let a friend or colleague make you spread your bets. If you are too cautious, you will miss a chance to make real progress. What you discover later on today should give you the extra courage that you need to make a move."
What's your horoscope for today? Don't you think you should check?
Donna (with tongue firmly planted in cheek)